News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

26 June 2006

okay i steal things god made me this way


Grrrrrrrr I tried to filch this image and post it here, but it is Resisting me. If it's not here and if it's not wigging, go HERE it's wiggling like crazy here.

giggle i really like this. perhaps The Artist will tell Vleeptron a little bit about it, what its Title is (if it has one), how he made it, what it means, and perhaps show us some of his Other Stuff.

This is the first entry in The Vleeptron Animated Film Festival.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbas Halai said...

=)

intriguingly, it downloaded fine on my rss feed. i wish the artist tells me a bit about it too.

02:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home