News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

25 June 2006

Welcome home from the Vet, Elmer! Great to see you recovering and murdering things again!

Vleeptron recommends: Click.

I Can't Give You
Anything But Love


music by Jimmy McHugh
lyrics by Dorothy Fields

from the Broadway review
"Blackbirds of 1928"

I can't give you anything but love, baby

That's the only thing I've plenty of, baby
Dream a while, scheme a while

We're sure to find
Happiness
And I guess
All those things you've always pined for


Gee I'd like to see you looking swell, baby

Diamond bracelets Woolworth's doesn't sell, baby

Till that lucky day you know darn well, baby
I can't give you anything but love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home