News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

24 August 2005

fingernails on a blackboard

Okay, here they are, about a dozen samples of the chanteusserie and piano artistry of Jonathan & Darlene Edwards. Scroll down, do the best you can with the clicking, and eventually -- it just happened to me, I heard it -- you will hear these magical snatches of beloved popular song.

Alas, my very favorite is not among these, but perhaps you Musical Youths can find it, first for Your Education, and then SVP a copy to moi: "I Am Woman." Only Darlene could give this song its just desserts, and she does.

And Jonathan Edwards -- what a triumph over a tragedy of heredity. Most people with his problem would never even have thought of trying to play the piano. If you ever see a Steinway making a desperate dash across the avenue, look behind it -- Jonathan Edwards is probably chasing it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the horror.

I actually own a Jonathan and Darlene LP. I keep it in the same part of my collection with my Spike Jones LPs.

17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home