News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

13 June 2005

why the federal government classifies heroin and marijuana in the same prohibited category


Dear Reform Colleagues,

I'm very sorry, but on this one point I must disagree with you, and fully support the decision regarding the scheduling of marijuana in the same prohibited category as heroin by former President Richard Milhouse Nixon.

In some particularly educational secret Oval Office tapes released in 2001 by the National Archives, over the dead bodies of all surviving Nixon family members, Nixon explains to White House Chief of Staff H.R. "Bob" Haldemann why he must reject the conclusions of his own hand-picked Schaffer Commission (chaired by former anti-drug prosecutor and Pennsylvania Governor William Schaffer. The increasing popularity of marijuana among America's youth circa 1972 he attributes to several factors. But first he makes the distinction between alcoholic beverages and marijuana very clear. People drink alcohol to be happy, Nixon explains. But people smoke marijuana to get high. And this must be absolutely prohibited by any responsible President who is concerned about our American Youth.

Then the President of the United States (with his special access to Top Secret domestic and foreign intelligence) reveals who is behind the growing popularity of marijuana with American youth:

"It's the Jews. What the hell's wrong with the Jews, Bob?"

Specifically he blames Jewish psychiatrists.

Other clear conspirators identified by the President of the United States on this extraordinarily educational audio tape:

* the Homos

* the Communists (Russian, in the Kremlin)

So I hope I have made clear my objections to your call to re-schedule or de-schedule marijuana. I recognize your sincerity and validate your beliefs. But we must never re-schedule or de-schedule marijuana, and a former President of the United States at last, over the dead bodies of his surviving relatives (actually a consent decree between the Archives and the Nixon family and Library trustees regarding how excruciatingly slowly not-yet-released tapes may and will be made available to the media and curious American citizens) finally explains the hazards of smoking marijuana and who's behind its growing popularity.

You know my longstanding concerns about the welfare and best interests of American Youth. Finally these led me to join the Junior Geezer Auxiliary of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) and when is their next regional or national convention so I can protect them some more? School's out for summer, right?

You also know my longstanding concern about feuds and misunderstandings within the drug policy reform community. I wish no such between myself and you, Rick. But these are important matters which affect the welfare of America's Young People, and I could not remain silent.

I apologize for all spelling errors, and slight misquotations from memory. I have only read the transcript of this Swell Tape 900 times, and so cannot swear I got it exactly right. Perhaps some thoughtful scholar has posted it conveniently on a website somewhere. I just got back from an enjoyable
multiple tooth extraction at the dentist, and am all fucked up on all kinds of whacky woo shit, and so am not up to my usual High Anal Retentive Obsessive-Compulsive Standards of Internet Research. Please excuse any gotcha Merkin lapses.

Yours sincerely and respectfully,

Bob ("The Kommie Jew"!) Merkin
Northampton MA USA
But I'm not a Homo.

News, Weather, Sports, Theatre & Opera News from Vleeptron:
http://vleeptron.blogspot.com

"I never imagined anything could be so delicious."

-- Bertrand Russell

"Leave a Comment. Steve Heath leaves Comments."

-- Bob Merkin a.k.a. Elmer Elevator

> [Original Message]
> From: Rick Steeb
> To: SentLTE
> Date: 6/13/2005 2:48:42 PM
> Subject: LTE: Reschedule-- better yet, DEschedule
>
> [to Salon.com]:
> re:
>

>
> The Supreme Court, despite ruling against Raich regarding the "commerce
> clause", acknowleged the medical efficacy of cannabis in their opinion
> last week. So much for the validity of cannabis' CSA Schedule I
> status!



--
To unsubscribe from sentlte, visit http://www.mapinc.org/lists/
or send a message to majordomo@mapinc.org containing the command:
unsubscribe sentlte

4 Comments:

Blogger Mamagiggle said...

Robert you might like this blog

18:25  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

Ah, I see you are trying to make much of Eurasia crash again. What's the name of the cat? ADVISORY TO RAMANUJAN INSTITUTE: MAMAGIGGLE SENDING IMAGES TO COMMENT SEWERS BENEATH C.V. AGAIN. RIG FOR HEAVY ELECTRONS STORM.

My name is not Robert. On Vleeptron and in Northampton MA I am Bob.

Unfortunately in Washington DC during the Season preceding my n_th High School Reunion, I am HI BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY DO YOU REMEMBER ME? OH BOBBY YOU BRING BACK SUCH WONDERFUL MEMORIES OF THE TIME WE PLAYED WITH THE STOLEN QUART OF MERCURY (HG) AND THE STOLEN GALLON OF CONCENTRATED SULFURIC ACID (H2SO4) OH BOBBY DO YOU REMEMBER ME FROM THE POM-POM GIRLS BOBBY BOBBY BOBBY

On the Reunion website BOBBY has posted his demands for certain 58-year-old women to be bathed, perfumed and brought before him at the Country Club in a few weeks. If his demands are not met, no BOBBY, no Toyota 4x4 pickup with Spongebob steering wheel cover for Country Club Valet Parking. Every one of the women must be produced. BOBBY has spoken.

15:11  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

You should read my Posts on the Reunion Website! They're hysterical! More fun than a barrel of Affen! Contact Jeffrey Abramson '65 for the Special Secret 16-digit Password to access the website and BOBBY'S Posts!!!

Jeffrey Abramson's Dad cleaned me up after the neighbor's dog bit me. The dog did not have rabies. How I know this is that here I am n years later typing this verkakte blog. I like Jeffrey very much, also I liked his Dad double extra special for being concerned after the meshugineh dog bit me.

Yes it's me and I'm in love again
Ain't had no lovin since you know when
???? ???? Oooo-Weee
Baby don't you let your dog bite me

-- Fats Domino
(I danced to that at the Prom)
(My Prom Date was Susan Goldstein)
(She was President of the German Club)
(She went to UC Berkeley)
(I visited her in Berkeley)
(Woo Woo! Wow! Whoopie! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

15:19  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

Oh also new demand, I just thought of this important new demand: All the 58-year-old women must be exactly the way they looked the last time I saw them. Or no Spongebob steering wheel cover, no BOBBY, no truck, bite me.

15:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home