News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

22 May 2006

WARNING!!! MUTE ON NOW!!! traditional values

WARNING
IF YOU CLICK ON FABRIZIO
and your MUTE is OFF
you will hear him Sing His Love Song

Fabrizio, the Love Lox from Malta

Look -- If I'd been in the UK where gambling on Eurovision was legal, I would have put £100 on Lordi to win, and I'd be sitting pretty now, eating my Norwegian mussels in 't Zwaantje in Amsterdam and drinking one of those kick-ass Trappist beers.

Nostrabobus does not have amazing psychic powers to see the short-term Song Future.

Nostrabobus DOES know a thing or two about how much Love Mush the Human Soul can tolerate. And Eurovision has been sticking a big hose of Love Mush up and down everybody's orafices for 30 solid years nonstop.

Europa was ready to vomit from the Love Mush Overdose many years ago. Eurovision was long overdue for a Love Enema.

Next year, when the big shindig moves to Helsinki, it's back to Love Love Love Amore Amour Amo Amas Amat Amamus Amatis Amant Amavisti Amatus Sum Amabitur.

Genug mit diese Faux metallisches FenskaHun mit diese plastiche k-Mart Labyris und diese Walpurgisnacht BOO! Drek. Halloween is over for a while at the Eurovision Termite Convention. It's back to Love Mush & Traditional Values for the next decade.

Not everybody voted for the Heavy Plastic Horror Huns from Helsinki. Some people punched in the Text Message Code for Traditional Values.

So if you missed your special 23-kilometer walk down the Eurobeach hand-in-hand under the Euromoonlight gazing into one another's eyes because there has never been anyone as beautiful as you and there will never be anyone as beautiful as me and sometimes we laugh and sometimes we cry and when you go away my heart stops beating but when you come back the sun rises in my heart and I don't care what your friends say about me and you don't care what my friends say about you but we will be in love forever until the end of time and we hardly ever have to say a single word because you understand and I understand and ...............

copyright (c) 2006 Liebemusikmushfabrik Vleeptron

Vleeptron is proud to present

FABRIZIO FANIELLO

the Also-Ran Love Lox Loser
from Malta!!!!!!!!!!!

(probably Valletta, does Malta have another dot that could hold him?)

* * * * * * *

GRAZZIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!


Dear Friends,

WOW, it is amazing how many positive comments and enthusiastic feedbacks I receive on my song and on my trip around Europe, -- I thank all of you very, very much for your help, support and congratulations.

A special "thanks" goes out to all the people from the Malta song Board, the record companies, the TV, Radio and Press people, the fan clubs, the promoters and everybody who helps to make my visits in all these beautiful countries a great experience!

There are still some trips ahead and I am working with my team as well on the show for Athens, even that it is a very hectic period of time for me, I enjoy it very much and I will do my best to have a great performance on the final night.


Have you seen my video already? And how you like my new CD? It is a very special edition, packaged in a nice 6 pages digi pack and the CD includes 7 Mixes and the video clip for PC, -- I hope you enjoy it, -- it’s made for YOU !!

All the best, take care and hope to see you on the 20th of May.

Love

Fabrizio

==============

I Do

cause I do I do I do
I do I do I love you like a fool

I’ve been there by your side
We’ve been laughing we have cried
kept the piece of heart you gave
from our break up day
you left me, still I know
you didn’t have a choice
waiting for the day we’re back together

I won't give you up, I'll never stop
I got a piece of your heart
I can't get enough
cause I do I do I do
I do I do I love you like a fool

Our lives were torn apart
I know we’ll get a brand new start
when the world just can’t decide
where we lay our love
we’ve done our time alone
and never will again
waiting for the day we’re back together

I won't give you up, I'll never stop
I got a piece of your heart
I can't get enough
cause I do I do I do
I do I do I need you
I won't give you up, I'll never stop
I got a piece of your heart
I can't get enough
cause I do I do I do
I do I do I love you like a fool

Waiting for the day
when I hear you say
our love is here to stay

I won't give you up, I'll never stop
I got a piece of your heart
I can't get enough
cause I do I do I do
I do I do I need you
I won't give you up, I'll never stop
I got a piece of your heart
I can't get enough
cause I do I do I do
I do I do I love you like a fool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home