News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

27 May 2006

YE$$$$$$!!!!!!!!! (... but my name's not Biggs .......) [SEND]


> [Original Message]
> From: ms.betty briggs
> To:
> Date: 5/27/2006 7:07:12 PM
> Subject: URGENT REQUEST.

OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
PAUL & TERIWAYA LAW CHAMBERS,
28 FARTHERSSTONE STREET, EC180SY,
LONDON.

Attention Biggs,

Compliments of the day. I must solicit you confidentiality and assure You that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit. I am Ms.Betty Briggs (Esq.), a legal practitioner. My Client, late Mr. James Biggs, was killed with his entire family in a fatal accident, sparing none of their lives, some years ago.

Before his death, I assisted him in the deposit of some funds with a Finance House for safekeeping. The funds have remained unclaimed since his death, and such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to the treasury as a matter of policy.

Considering the lack of success in my bid to locate any of his relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client.

I am contacting you for two reasons. Firstly, you both have the same last name, which makes the claim most credible. Secondly, I strongly believe that the Security Company does not deserve to inherit the funds.

These reasons led to my resolve to claim the funds, which was why I contacted you. With your permission, I will proceed to establish you as the next of Kin/Beneficiary to my late client.

As soon as this is done, you will then give instructions to the Bank/Finance House, to transfer the deposited funds into another account you will provide, after which we shall then share the funds upon agreed terms.

When I receive your response, I will provide you with further details.

I await your reply on my private mail: ms.briggs1956@yahoo.com
Ms.Rita Briggs {Esq.},

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home