News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

18 April 2006

Die Entführung aus dem Serail / The Abduction from the Seraglio


SUBJECT: Hello

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was born in England and was taken to Saudi Arabia by my father when i was only 15 years old. He deceived me that I was going there on vacation and later married me out to a wealthy oil business man in Saudi Arabia who is 30 years older than me.

I was thus forced into marriage against my will and i have had trauma becasue of this over a long period of time. I decided to accept my faith, knowing that was the only way out.

Over the years i have been able to accumulate and divert $16,000,000.00 (Sixteen million dollars) into a European private Security and Finance company here in Saudi Arabia without the knowledge of my husband and right now I have mapped out a plan to move out of Saudi Arabia and live in a free World.

First of all I want to move the fund out of Saudi Arabia and this is where I need your assistance as i want to transfer the fund out of Saudi Arabia on your name.

The fund will be transfered by the European private Security and Finance company in Saudi Arabia to their branch office in Europe. As soon as the fund arrives in Europe you will claim the fund and secure it after which i will move out of Saudi Arabia.

For your assistance i am willing to offer you 10% ($1.6 Million US Dollars) and you will also assist me invest part of the fund into a profitable business in your country under your supervision. I also intend to give 5% ($800,000.00 USD) to charity organisations.

If you know you are capable of handling this transation send me your full name and contact details immediately so we can proceed.

Note also that you must keep this transaction secret as my life is at stake here in Saudi Arabia.

I await your quick response.

Yours faithfully,

Haja
EMAIL: a1357y2k@netscape.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home