News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

03 September 2005

Vleeptron Homeland Security Takes Action against Spam Bot Comment Terror threat (Elevated: PECHE)

Anonymous, a Spam Bot
possibly from a Slavic-speaking country.

VLEEPTRON PUBLICKE NOTICE

We are honored to have received all these wonderful Comments from Anonymous, but we now suspect Anonymous is a Spam Bot.

We have turned on WORD VERIFICATION. When you want to Leave A Comment (Bob loves it when you Leave A Comment) you will see a code word on the screen and will be prompted to manually type the code word.

One little extra step, and Vleeptron is sorry to have to require it.

Spam Bots can't see code words on the screen, and Spam Bots can't type. Spam Bots will abduct you into the Ayn Rand Objectivism Cult, and they will link you to real sleazy penis enlargement sites.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just pissed off to find out I've been politely chatting welcoming nice things to a fucking Robot Salesman for the last 2 days. A Robot was complimenting my blog, and I felt flattered. I feel slimed.

Philip K. Dick means DYSTOPIA! I LOVE DYSTOPIA! One of my fave Dystopian authors is J.G. Ballard.

Password? Well ... there's only one possible password. The password is: Swordfish!

Oh! I have to type in the Word Verification before I can post this Comment. Okay, I did it. That wasn't too bad.

01:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home