News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

04 May 2005

Let's learn Microwave French!


NAFTA is the North American Free Trade Agreement, a big treaty between Canada, the USA and Mexico that's supposed to make us competitive versus the EU.

I don't know what the hell NAFTA is, really. Multimillionaires who ride around in the backs of limousines and have mistresses or trophy wives love it. People who work ordinary jobs, or are unemployed, hate it. Don't even get me started on los maquiladores.

But I know this one thing about NAFTA: Now my microwave speaks English, français, y Español.

For reasons not entirely clear to me, yesterday SWMBO switched the microwave to FRANÇAIS. She muttered something about this household becoming more cultured.

So, in the interests of learning new languages and becoming more sophisticated, here is my experience with some canned ravioli, and some reheated old coffee:

PRESSER LEVEL UNE
NOUVELLE FOIS
POUR UN FORT
NIVEAU OU UN
FAIBLE NIVEAU

CHIFRE LAISSER
REPOER COUVERT

FIN

The High Non-Junk-Science Council has just adopted Microwave French as an alternative language for Vleeptron. As I eat more microwaved stuff, check here for further LEÇONS.


1 Comments:

Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

Yes! I know who this is! This is el Rey de los Bosques de Sudamerica! How is Salomon el Gato, feeling better?

01:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home