News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

10 April 2006

typical outcome during Roman republic & empire

This was supposed to illustrate
the long ambitious depressing thing
about Snitching & Easter.

Look. Here's what I'd really like. Somebody let me off the hook here. If I keep writing the rest of the previous post, I'm going to reach some conclusions, and they'll probably piss a lot of people off.

If you're a prosecutor or a district attorney or a police officer, AND you're a Christian -- you go to church most Sundays, etc. -- please 'splain to me why you're going to feel really terrible this Easter about the Judas Snitching Thing, but also 'splain to me why you're just totally ripshit about all these STOP SNITCHING t-shirts, how they're destroying Western Civilization and yadda yadda yadda.

If you DON'T make me hip about these things in the next 2 or 3 days, I'll finish that post myself and reach my own conclusions.

They might not reflect the Christian Prosecutors' or Christian Police Officers' Position.

Not sure yet, but that's the way things are shaping up so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home