News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

22 November 2005

oh no! i'm in trouble with the CIA!


uhhhh ... i didn't open the Attachment ...

====================

> [Original Message]
> From:
> To:
> Date: 11/22/2005 8:18:39 AM
> Subject: Your IP was logged

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have logged your IP-address on more than 30 illegal Websites.

Important:
Please answer our questions!
The list of questions are attached.

Yours faithfully,
Steven Allison

++++ Central Intelligence Agency -CIA-
++++ Office of Public Affairs
++++ Washington, D.C. 20505

++++ phone: (703) 482-0623
++++ 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time

3 Comments:

Blogger U.B. said...

Congratulations!
Pretty cool text to animate you to open the file.

08:48  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

I assume (with no proof) that just opening the main body of text in an e-mail cannot give me Computer Cooties. For the past year I have been regularly receiving e-mails -- this one is typical:

OSAMA BIN LADIN SHOT, KILLED
for details open Attachment

and you bet I do NOT open the nice Attachment.

For one thing, I know it is not true. I ran into Osama bin Ladin last winter while I was on my holiday in the Caribbean. Never mind which island. But he has a really nice tan.

Go stand on the top of the Christian Cross TV tower you showed me in the former Ost, face south, and wave at Pat standing on an Alp in CH. This is the first initiative of the Vleeptron NGO to bring Peace and Verständnis (?) between DE and CH.

Both of you have suffered for much too long reading my attempted deutsches.

09:55  
Blogger U.B. said...

......Both of you have suffered for much too long reading my attempted deutsches.

You ! Keep on writing multilingual it does not hurt.At least not most of the time!Just Susanne does wonder from time to time what I am thinking of when I sit in front of the computer and stare at it as if a miracle would accour.U.

14:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home