News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

09 November 2005

my Vision of FSM (the genre is Muy High-Class!)



My own personal Hand-Drawn Vision of Flying Spaghetti Monster. Now it's a .jpg . Click on it a few times, maybe it will get better. (No guarantees. I suck as an Artist.)

AND it's Mail Art or Faux Postage or Postal Art -- this stuff Hangs In Real Museums! This stuff is High Class! Real Artists -- Donald Evans Ray Johnson Uwe Bressem -- make this Stuff!

You don't have to drive through Kansas to get Anywhere you want to go. e-mail me if you're afraid (as well you should be) of even being in Kansas for nine minutes. (Stupid Is Catching, Like Bird Flu or SAARS.) I will find a way so you don't have to set foot in Kansas, or even fly over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home