News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

17 October 2005

this could be adieu, sayonara, l'hitraot, adios, see ya later alligator, after while crocodile ...


Conditional Farewell

I got two tickets to the Massachusetts Lottery Mega Millions game under a refrigerator magnet (of a polar bear).

The drawing was Friday night 14 October 2005. The Pot / Kitty if you hit all 5 numbers AND the Mega Ball number was about

$77,000,000

The Massachusetts Lottery website says the winning numbers were:

6-20-24-25-34
Mega Ball: 44


I'm going into the kitchen now to look at my tickets.

If the news is Real Good, this may be Farewell to Vleeptron.

It's not easy moving to Tahiti. Or Ibiza. Or to one of those skinny little townhouses in Amsterdam, with the piano hook over the top window. I'll be very busy.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home