News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

26 September 2005

Ramadan Kareem / Ramadan Mubarak


Hi everybody, this is Rachel the Teenage Amish Beaver. I'm on Planet Yobbo with my friends Lenny and Spike. They picked me up in Pennsylvania when I was hitchhiking to New York. Then they hacked into the Zeta Beam and made it take us to Planet Yobbo, which is the absolutely most awesome place in Dwingeloo-2.

(Ciudad Vleeptron sort of sucks. All they ever have for music is Kurt Weill and Alban Berg operas and Charles Ives music. There's something wrong with the Vleeptron Dude, I think.)

I just want to remind you all that Ramadan starts on Tuesday 4 October. It is the Holy Month for Muslims. There 's a very big Muslim community in Yobbo City. Wer have 26 Mosques. The guys from North Africa pronounce that mos-KAY.

Please if your neighbor is Muslim, wish her, wish him, wish them, wish you, wish me

RAMADAN KAREEM

and

RAMADAN MUBARAK

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh neat! This year Ramadan and Rosh hashana are on the same day :)

17:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a few books on the subject, some very

11:14  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

Well, this is absolutely the most incomplete and unsatisfying Comment Vleeptron has ever received. What is "the subject"? Ramadan? Yes, I'll bet there are a few books on Ramadan. Some of the books are very What?

And Philip was a Driveby Commentator, I try to write back or see his blog, and he was just a temporary, Account Closed.

This Comment was like the Barmecide's Feast. Fooey.

12:43  
Blogger gsurajgoda said...

First time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome blog. It is very pleasure to get it as I got euro helps right here. I do like your hard workings and appreciate your concept. Thanks a lot..

Euro Indian Matrimony - Tamil Matrimony

06:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home