News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

26 April 2005

Vleeptron is now a raw international sausage foto album


As you've noticed, I've figured out how to post images to Vleeptron without that crummy defective worthless Free Software program called Hello, brought to bloggers courtesy of the pretty spiffy free image management program called Picasa2, which questionable bounties and benefits all brought to bloggers for free by Google. Hello worked for a couple of weeks, then took sick and died. Hello can just bite me.

Strangely enough, though, my new way of posting images to Vleeptron only allows me to post images of raw sausages. I don't know why that is. I'm not very technologically sophisticated. Well, until I learn more about posting images, I hope you all enjoy many weeks more of images of the world's wonderful raw sausages. Any advice or tips or hints would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure lots of other bloggers have this raw sausage image-posting problem too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home