News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

27 April 2005

this free software sux


godammit, this damn blogger is driving me crazy! I tried to post these hot new fotos of J-Lo in the shower, and look what shows up on Vleeptron! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BLOGGER IMAGE SOFTWARE?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Stone said...

Sounds like it might be a case of PEBKAC. Have you checked into that?

11:19  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

Hey hey hey thanks for the new acronym! And I want the t-shirt!

But I still say it's not a PEBKAC thing. There's something really crappy about this free software where the only images I can post are raw sausages.

22:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home