News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

05 February 2005

Today's my birthday! (corrected version)


I appear to have misremembered my age by a few years. Thanks to my brother for bringing this error to my attention.

There's a number. Square it. Double that. Add 8. That's my age.


Same number. Add 2. Square that. Add 9.
That's my age.


How old am I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Stone said...

Hmmm, the first number is a prime, and the second number is a prime raised to a prime. Sounds like you're in the prime of your life. Uhhhhh, yes I'm a huge nerd.

01:20  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

Get nerdier!

I had this puzzle on my website and last year suddenly a dozen French high-school students e-mailed, most with the correct answer.

Don't tell me about prime numbers (at least not today).

Tell me how old I am!

12:57  
Blogger Vleeptron Dude said...

MIKE and KWAK solved the quadratic equation and know how old I am! Pizza slices for all! (They e-mailed me privately cause they didn't want to blab the answer in public.)

22:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home