News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

30 January 2005

me riding the Zeta Beam to Vleeptron




This is me, riding the Zeta Beam that takes me from Earth, which is a real mess these days, to Vleeptron, a planet which has its head screwed on straight in the nearby galaxy Dwingeloo 2.

The cool thing about the Zeta Beam is that it takes about 3 seconds to get from Earth to Vleeptron. The annoying thing is that the Zeta Beam picks me up on an odd, inconvenient schedule, from a different spot each time, so if I want to go to Vleeptron, I have to travel somewhere new each time -- a glacier, a volcano, a desert, a Piggly Wiggly, a cheese shop -- and be ready for it. If I miss it, another Zeta Beam won't come around for a couple of months.

Notice my space laser blaster phaser pistol. I never know where the Zeta Beam will dump me on Vleeptron, and there are often unexpected dangers waiting. Once I was set down in the middle of a convention of mutual fund sales representatives, once I was in a backyard with a flock of geese, and another time there I was surrounded by not-for-profit social service providers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home