News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

24 March 2006

bob presses [SEND], inflames Indiana's Youth

Workers' militia defending the barricades
Paris, May 1871
artist unknown to Bob
Click for angrier, more violent


reply to e-mail from really extraordinary Reformer Guy who liked my letter to Ball State


that guy pisses me off soooooooooo bad

for about two unhappy lonely years i had this One-Man-List on Yahoo called soudervanish2000

i really must integrate soudervanish2006 into my Vleeptron blog. with original images. Please hop the Zeta Beam to Vleeptron and Leave A Comment.

Vleeptron has also just invited the entire Internet over to my place to watch the election returns and kick-start the Impeachment. gonna have clam dip.

Also in your ample leisure time ya might wanna check these out from the nearest reasonably large public library: "Zombie Jamboree" and "The South Florida Book of the Dead."

glad ya liked the letter. now pray to Ja that the Ball State rag prints it, da stoodz read it, and resolve to march on Fort Wayne with torches, tar and feathers immediately. that's the Midwest way.

i guess ya know that Letterman's a Ball State grad. wouldn't it be great if he just modestly let it be known what his Feelings for Souder are tween now and 7 November.

pissed off bob

~ ~ ~

Letters to the Editor
Ball State Daily News

To the Editor:

I wish to thank The Ball State Daily News for "Student files lawsuit / Freshman convicted for drug possession loses financial aid" (24 March).

All over America, students -- and those who want to be but can no longer afford it -- are being victimized and violated by "Souder's Law." I am thrilled that Ball State's Alexis Schwab is fighting back.

Ms. Schwab is being helped in her lawsuit by the American Civil Liberties Union and by Students for a Sensible Drug Policy. I belong to the SSDP Geezer Auxiliary. I strongly urge every Ball State student to join SSDP today, and follow Ms. Schwab's example of defending herself against this vile, kid-bashing, racist federal law.

Rep. Mark Souder, a perpetual gift to our Congress from Fort Wayne's voters, sneaked this toxic legislation into a huge omnibus federal education reform bill at the last moment, with no public hearings, and no public testimony. Most members of Congress who voted for the omnibus reform bill had not read Souder's last-minute amendment and were wholly unaware of its contents.

That was seven years, and 160,000 young people denied student loans ago. A growing caucus of decent congresswomen and congressmen have publicly vowed to repeal this continuing injustice.

Make sure your U.S. Representative and your Senators have publicly declared their intentions to repeal Souder's Law. Make sure they know how you'll vote until they do.

On 7 November, Souder will run for re-election.

Is every Ball State student registered to vote for the 7 November election?

Those from Souder's (3rd) District -- please register there so your vote can defeat him, and end his campaign of hate and foot-shooting damage.

I don't know why the good people of Fort Wayne keep re-electing this dangerous freakazoid. But I known them to be good people. And I hope every college student in Indiana makes time to talk to the voters of Fort Wayne, and ask them to please end Souder's cruelty.

A face-to-face conversation with a neighbor is the most powerful tool of political persuasion. (But the Internet and e-mail are excellent, too. You can steal lots of votes from Souder in your dorm room.)

Souder's Law exclusively victimizes the poor. Well-off families don't need federal financial aid.

Souder's Law most heavily targets students of color, African-Americans and Hispanics. But Souder will be thrilled to ruin your dreams of a good life through higher education regardless of your race, color, religion or ethnicity.

Until they start fighting back as Ms. Schwab has chosen to do, America's students are just Souder's defenseless victims. Every destroyed college education is Savage Voter Candy to re-elect Souder.

Do the greatest thing for America, and for yourselves, that a college student in Indiana can do: Defeat Mark Souder on 7 November. Twelve years of reckless cruelty is enough.

Bob Merkin
Northampton Massachusetts

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

SEND GENE VINCENT RINGTONES TO YOUR CELLPHONE

G TOP - G... - Gene Vincent Lyrics - Be-Bop-a-Lula Lyrics

Well be-bop-a-lula she's my baby,
Be-bop-a-lula I don't mean maybe.
Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby
Be-bop-a-lula I don't mean maybe
Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby love,
My baby love, my baby love.

Well she's the girl in the red blue jeans.
She's the queen of all the teens.
She's the one that I know
She's the one that loves me so.

Say be-bop-a-lula she's my baby,
Be-bop-a-lula I don't mean maybe.
Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby
Be-bop-a-lula I don't mean maybe
Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby love,
My baby love, my baby love.

Well she's the one that gots that beat.
She's the one with the flyin' feet.
She's the one that walks around the store.
She's the one that gets more more more.

Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby,
Be-bop-a-lula I don't mean maybe.
Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby
Be-bop-a-lula I don't mean maybe
Be-bop-a-lula she's my baby love,
My baby love, my baby love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home