News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

01 January 2006

A Song for New Year's. Or 2 Jan. Or 3 Jan. Or 4 Jan. Or 5 Jan. ...

Lightning Bar Blues

by Hoyt Axton

CHORUS:
I don't need no diamond ring
I don't need no Cadillac car
Just want to drink my Ripple wine
Down in the Lightnin' Bar
Down in the Lightnin' Bar

Some people value fortune and fame
I don't care about 'em none
Just want to drink my Ripple wine
I want to have my good time fun
Have my good time fun

CHORUS

When I die don't cry for me
Don't bury me at all
Place my livin', laughin', lovin' bones
In a jar of alcohol
Hundred proof alcohol

CHORUS

©1970 Lady Jane Music (BMI)

===========================

Song Search Results for:
LIGHTNING BAR BLUES(9)
composed by Hoyt Axton

Performer..Album ..........................Date.Genre
=======================================================
Hoyt Axton Joy to the World/Country Anthem 2001 Country

Hoyt Axton Joy to the World................1971 Country

Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
...........Tales from the Ozone............1975 Rock

Arlo Guthrie Hobo's Lullaby ...............1972 Folk

Hanoi Rocks Dead by Christmas..............1986 Rock

Hanoi Rocks Decadent Dangerous Delicious:
............The Best of Hanoi Rocks........2000 Rock

Junkyard Dogs Good Livin Platter...........1997 Rock

Junkyard Dogs Root Damage..................2003 Rock

Linda Ronstadt Linda Ronstadt Box Set......1999 Rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home