News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

27 December 2005

1st Day Issue: I Love My Love with an A

Click.

You can e-mail me your response in text form, or as your own stamp (.jpg format preferrred)

* Begin with

I Love My Love with
a(n) [Next Letter in alphabet]
because he's/she's

* a list of all previous Adjectives (must be typed from memory, not from reading the previous list)

* and finally, a new [adjective beginning with Next Letter]

If you want me to make a faux postage stamp of why you Love Your Love, you may also request a particular Monster to express its Love.

The Memorized List of Adjectives is subject to the Vleeptron PizzaQ Honor System. If you stumble and can't remember all the previous Adjectives, Leave A Comment specifying which Letter you screwed up on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home