News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

26 October 2005

PEBKAC thing, ignore this.


pay no attention to this post. it's a PEBKAC thing. I'm trying to get my little signature image back.

Yay it worked!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Secor said...

Wow, man, I just stepped out of deadline hell for a moment to see if the world I remembered was still there, popped in and scanned through... this blog of yours is truely incredible, just fabulous... and now I must return to my work, sigh... the clock is ticking way too fast!

As Always, Wishing You The Best!

23:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home