News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

03 April 2005

metabolism bumper sticker by A-bomb physicist


"Today's brains are
yesterday's mashed potatoes."


-- Richard Feynman

I mentioned the science movie that has young attractive topless women playing Strip Whist and stars Jeremy Irons. The science movie about Richard Feynman, "Infinity," stars
Matthew Broderick and Patricia Arquette. Broderick's mom wrote the screenplay, I think. Feynman played beatnik jazz bongo drums and, since he heard about it on the radio when he was a child, had always wanted to go to Ulan Bator. (So do I. Someone else I know went and brought me back some Mongolian currency and cigarettes.) Feynman was actually making plans to visit Ulan Bator when he died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home