News, Weather, Mozart, Sports, Eurovision Love Ænema & Perverted Videogames from Vleeptron

NGO_Vleeptron (aka "Bob from Massachusetts") recently featured LIVE on BBC WORLD SERVICE, heard briefly by Gazillions!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Boreal Deciduous Hardwood Forest, New England, United States

old dude, all hair, swell new teeth

18 May 2005

Ninkasi is back! She has heard our prayers! She lives!


Couple of posts ago I made a ha-ha about changing faiths and re-worshipping the 4000-year-old Sumerian Goddess of Beer, Ninkasi, and that maybe if enough people started worshipping her again, she might brew up some of that really swell ancient Sumerian beer according to the recipe she left us in the Hymn to Ninkasi.

Well. This is no joke.

Ninkasi is back!
And she has a new bunch of Brewer Priests!

And she brought the beer!

If any of you join this Cult, I don't want to know about it. Don't e-mail me and thank me.

But I will understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home